Useful Hawaii Wedding Decorations Checklist
Thinking about how to set up some gorgeous Hawaii wedding decorations, but have no idea where to begin?
Planning a wedding, whether it's lavish or intimate, requires a lot of focus. When it comes to your Hawaii wedding decor, it's not unusual to feel overwhelmed.
You need to make sure you choose the right wedding venue, you have to consider inviting all your guests in due time, and so on. It's easy to get distracted and forget about the little details.
But if you're worried about your wedding not being perfect, here's a useful checklist to rely on when choosing your Hawaii wedding decorations.
Get inspired by these Hawaii wedding decorations ideas for the ceremony
1. Have a welcome sign - Offer your guests a warm welcome and have a sign that greets them as they show up at your ceremony.
2. Decorate your ceremony arch or have a ceremony backdrop - Don't forget about the most important Hawaii wedding decorations: an elegant arch or a backdrop for your ceremony.
3. Offer seating instructions for your guests - Guide your guests to where they should take a seat and watch you two lovebirds get married.
4. Show the order of events using a program display - This way, everyone will know what to look forward to next.
5. Use aisle markers and decorate your aisle runner - Say "I do" in style! Look for unique wedding decoration ideas for the guests' chairs at your ceremony and decorate your aisle runner for a touch of elegance.
Decorate the dinner tables with this gorgeous Hawaii wedding decor ideas
1. Wedding centerpieces - When it comes to Hawaii wedding decorations, centerpieces make for the most elegant touch at a dinner reception.
2. Decorate the tables with a runner or a flower garland - Make your dinner tables pop by having an elegant runner or even using a flower garland as a decor element.
3. Design your menus and place mats to look unique - Hire a calligrapher or do it yourself, but don't underestimate the menus and the placemats for the guests.
4. Have wedding chargers for a sit down, formal dinner - Render your dinner tables elegant by using wedding chargers. Your guests will appreciate your stylish efforts.
5. Decorate your chairs for an elegant touch - Don't underestimate the chairback decor. Add a touch of style to your dinner reception by decorating the chairs to match your wedding theme.
Render your reception unique with these Hawaii wedding decorations
1. Decorate your guest book table - It will be a pleasure for your guests to sign the guest book at your wedding!
2. Have an escort card display instead of a table - You'll have one more elegant way to decorate your venue and it will help guests find their seats in no time.
3. Decorate the ceiling with fabric, flowers or paper lanterns - Render your wedding more elegant by decorating it from head to toe!
4. Create photo backdrops using flowers, family photos or other unique elements - Ask your wedding photographer to help. You'll have a beautiful Hawaii wedding decor element and a place where guests can take a selfie or a photo with the happy couple!
5. Pay extra attention to lighting decor elements - Set the right mood by using candles, table lamps or tall paper lanterns.